Monday

Muffins, Anyone? by Melissa228

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, lovely Cupcake! I hope you have a fabulous day, every day, for the rest of the year! Hugs, kisses and love!

This is the o/s that got trashed the first time around, but that you always wanted me to finish. So, I dug it up and gave it whirl again. Scarlettletters gave me her pervy opinion, along with il suo cantante who also filled in as beta. Yes, I subjected her to my endless comma issues and lie/lay/laid incomprehension. Hope you like it.





Muffins, anyone?



“Are you almost ready to go babe?” I shouted.

I was at the bottom of the stairs in the townhouse I shared with my girlfriend, Bella. We were running late and I knew that if we didn’t get a move on, we wouldn’t get to the train in time.

“I’ll be right there, Edward. Quit rushing me,” she answered, annoyed.

I laughed to myself as I listened to her run around upstairs gathering her things. After dating for two years and living with each other for one, I was definitely used to her procrastinating behavior. I usually rolled with it, but since we had a train to catch, I knew I needed to nudge her a little more than usual.

“Ready!” she shouted from the top of the stairs.

I looked up and saw my hot ass girlfriend, her bright smile and tight body, descending the stairs. Her large duffel bag was flung over her shoulder and when she reached the bottoms of the stairs, she dropped her bag to throw her arms around me.

“This is going to be so nice, just us getting away for a few days. After my morning meeting tomorrow, we’ll have two days in Pittsburgh to just chill.” She nuzzled her nose into my neck and sighed. “Mmm, you smell nice.”

Her arms slide down my back and landed on my ass. “There will be none of that right now, baby, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a little loca-motion fucking,” I said with a smile.

After she gave me a playful slap on the ass, I leaned down and give her a quick kiss. I grabbed her hand and picked up our bags with my other, rushing to the front door. As we exited our home, I just had a feeling that this trip would be one we would never forget.


We got stuck in the ugliness that is Chicago’s morning rush hour and made it to Union Station in just the nick of time to catch our train to Pittsburgh. Having never gone long distance on the train before, I wasn’t sure what to expect when we entered the train car and walked the narrow hall to our suite.

Bella stopped at a door marked ‘Number 4 Bedroom Suite.’ “This is us,” she said before opening the door.

I followed her in and was pleasantly surprised at the spacious room we would be hanging out in during our nine hour ride to Pittsburgh. A couch lined one wall with a leather bound chair across from it, a door opposite the entry led to a private bathroom. We had more than enough room for the both of us and plenty space to get busy on…or…in.

I set down our bags and walked over to Bella who was looking out the window. I wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me. “What are we going to do with entire nine hours by ourselves in here?”

Her body leaned into mine instinctively and I felt her relax after letting out a deep sigh. “Isn’t it great? I mean, we have both been working so hard that I feel like there hasn’t been much time for us lately.”

“I feel the same way, baby.” I leaned my head down and began to place small kisses down the side of her neck. The mere touch of my lips on her skin made my dick harden immediately and made me want to get down to business as soon as possible.

“Don’t think I can’t feel that, Cullen,” she said playfully as she leaned herself further into my erection. “I love how hard you get with just the mere thought of sex.”

“Is that so?” I asked, turning her around.

“Mmhmm.”

I lifted my hands to her face and brought her mouth to mine, kissing her tenderly before snaking my tongue into her mouth. As our tongues met, her arms wrapped around my neck and her hands dug into my hair, pulling and tugging me further into her.

I slowly walked us backward until my legs hit the couch and I sat down. I brought her with me and she immediately positioned herself above me, straddling me. She was sitting on my raging hard on, wiggling and grinding herself into me so much that I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy.

My lips momentarily left hers so that I could lick and taste my way down her neck, stopping at her collarbone and sucking just hard enough to make her moan loudly.

“Mmm, babe, you’re going to kill me,” she said breathlessly.

I dragged my tongue from her collar to her ear, stopping to whisper to her, “I plan on it. I could think of no better way of dying than while fucking you.”

She pushed against my chest. “I promised Leah we would meet her for coffee.”

I lifted my head from her neck. “No way. You aren’t going to get me all worked up right before we have to go have coffee with one of your nerdy co-workers.”

“Aww, poor baby,” she said, detangling herself from me and standing up. “I’ll make it up to you. And she is not a nerd. I’ve known her for a long time, but we just don’t hang out like we used to.”

“A half hour of coffee and that’s fucking it. I have raging blue balls and I need you to rectify that,” I grumbled.

“Half hour, I promise. And for being such a good sport, maybe I packed that little outfit you like so much,” she teased.

My head snapped up and my mood immediately lifted when I considered what she just said. “Is it the outfit with the matching thigh high boots?”

“It sure is.”

I stood up quickly from the chair and gave her a quick kiss. “Alright, let’s hurry this up.”

"Um, babe? I just...well...wanted to tell you one thing, before we meet up with Leah," she said nervously.

"What's up?"

"It's not a huge deal and I'm sure it won't even come up, but..." she trailed off.

Feeling concerned, I took hold of her hand and tapped her chin to look at me. "What's going on?"

She waved her hand around dismissively. "No, it's no big thing. Leah and I have worked together for awhile and a few years ago, we became pretty good friends. We were both single and enjoyed going out and stuff. Well," she paused, taking a deep breath. "One night after having one too many tequila shots, we sort of, well, we were together."

I still didn't quite understand what she was getting at. "Together?" I asked, confused.

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Yeah, together. Like her and me. Do I have to spell it out for you?"

What the...Did she mean? No. Not my Bella. She did? I mean...with a chick??

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, shocked.

She blushed a vibrant shade of red, a hue that was only reserved for times in which she was extremely nervous or embarrassed. She shrugged her shoulders. "Nope. Just sort of...happened...one night."

"You fucked a girl? Did you like it? Why didn't you ever tell me? Not that it's a big deal or anything, but shit, baby, why didn't you ever tell me?" I spewed the questions out as soon as they formulated in my brain and probably sounded like a complete neanderthal, but the shock of what she'd just told me overrode any ability I had to be in control.

"It was just that once. It was no big thing. In fact, we joke about it now."

"Seriously, I can't believe you never told me," I said, shaking my head.

"You're not upset about that are you?"

"Shit, no. I'm just surprised you never mentioned being with another girl," I responded. "Especially since you know how hot I think it is."

She smiled coyly. "Maybe that is exactly why I didn't tell you."

"That ain't right, baby," I said with a pout.

"I just wasn't sure how you'd react and that after so much time together, I kind of just forgot about it."

"Well, I have zero problem with it."

"Good," she said.

She stood up on her toes and give me a quick peck before heading toward the door.

We exited the suite and made our way to the dining cart. It was about half full with different people, reading the morning paper and sipping coffee. I looked around to see if I could spot Leah. At first thought, I considered looking for the biggest nerd in the room, but after what Bella had just told me, maybe I was wrong. Perhaps I had too many preconceived thoughts of what a co-worker of Bella's might look like.
Last years Christmas party gave me a glimpse into the fugliness that Bella worked with. I didn’t expect Megan Fox look-a-likes to work at a publishing house with my girl, but I certainly didn’t expect coke-bottle glasses wearing chubby chicks either.

“There she is,” Bella said, waving.

I turned my attention to the direction that Bella was waving and saw a beautiful woman with long brown hair and caramel skin waving back.

Well fuck me dead…that is no President of the Nerd Herd.

Leah stood up from her seat as we approached, smoothing down her white, tailored button-down shirt over her snug jeans. She was tall and fit, tits and ass, without being too skinny.

“Hi, Bella!” she said excitedly before pulling her into a hug. “Thanks for coming to keep me company for awhile.” She turned toward me, smiling brightly and extending her hand. “Hi, I’m Leah.”

“Edward,” I said returned her hand shake. “How about I go get us all some coffee?"

“Thanks, honey. That would be great,” Bella replied.

“I’ll be right back.”

I walked over to the coffee window and got in line behind two men that were in deep discussion about Chicago sport teams. I turned back around and saw Bella and Leah in deep conversation. It was obvious by Bella’s concerned expression that she was worried about whatever Leah was telling her.

Bella reached over and took Leah’s hand in her own, patting it lightly as Leah continued to talk. My mind began to run wild with possible scenarios that caused such a serious discussion. Did Leah get passed up for a promotion? Overdraft her bank account? The possibilities were endless.

It was my turn at the coffee bar and after I ordered and received three lattes and a few muffins, I balanced it all on a tray while carrying it back to the table. As I approached, Bella’s eyes snapped up to mine and their voices immediately quieted.

“Here you go, ladies,” I said as I placed the tray on the table.

“Thank you, Edward,” Bella replied.

She placed a coffee in front of each of us as an awkward silence came over the table. I wondered if I should just get lost and let them finish whatever they were talking about, or bring up a new subject. I certainly didn’t want to sit there all morning surrounded by dead air when all I wanted to do was get into my girlfriend's pants.

Sensing how uncomfortable I was, Bella decided to speak up. "Leah and I were just having some girl talk," she said. She turned her attention to Leah. "Mind if I tell him?"

“You know, Bella, it’s not that big of a deal. I don’t care if he knows,” Leah said.

“No, it’s okay. If it’s private, I’m cool with that,” I responded. If they were talking about some woman’s crap like periods or diaphragms, I didn’t care to hear it.

“I had another terrible blind date last night. I just feel like I won’t ever find anyone,” Leah responded sadly.

I scrunched my eyebrows and shook my head. “You seem like an amazing catch. Any dude would be lucky to have you in their life.”

"I appreciate that and if you think of anyone who would be interested, I obviously have nothing to do on Saturday night," Leah said with a laugh.

"I'm sure that won't be a problem," I replied, taking a sip from my cup.

"That's what I told her, too," Bella chimed in.

Considering what she had just told me, I couldn't help but glance back and forth between Bella and Leah. Although I thought I was being discreet, when I looked over at Bella, she was flashing me that look. You know the look a girl gives her boyfriend when he has said or done something completely inappropriate? Yeah, I was getting that look.

"What?" I asked.

Bella slapped my arm hard. “Don’t be a neanderthal,” she hissed.

"What?" I repeated loudly.

"You know what," she replied.

Bella sighed and turned her attention to Leah. "I apologize for his immature behavior. I just told him before we came down here about our drunken night together and now it's all he can think about."

She glared at me before picking up couple sugar packets and throwing them at me, "Just like any man would," Bella said.

“No, Bella it’s alright,” Leah said, defending me.

“I wasn’t trying to be offensive or anything,” I explained. “It's just hot to think about two beautiful women together.”

"Yeah, that seems to be the way a lot of guys think," Leah said.

"I'm not an asshole. I have never known or been around two girls that...actually did it...together."

"You've had quite the colorful past as far as women go, honey," Bella commented. "I'm surprised you were never part of a three-way love fest."

"No way," I replied. "I'm a one on one type of guy. Not that I wouldn't mind watching it."

"Really?" Bella asked, surprised.

"Hell yeah."

"You mean to tell me, it wouldn't bother you to watch me with another woman?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why would it? You're my girl and I know that. It's all in good fun, right?"

Leah picked up her coffee and took several big gulps before turning her attention to her purse to look for something. I glanced at Bella and she was looking out the train’s window, chewing at her bottom lip nervously.

Awkward silence.

What the fuck?

I immediately tried to change the subject, but both of the girls were looking uncomfortable and keeping quiet. I tried the weather, city politics and the economy but neither of them budged. We sat for several minutes with no one making any attempt to lift the quiet surrounding us.

“Do you want me to leave you two alone?” I finally asked. Maybe they just wanted to talk girl things and I was hindering that based on my idiotic, verbal spew on the hotness of lesbian activity.

"No, baby. It's okay. I think...well, I know...Leah and I were thinking of something," Bella said softly. Her face still gave way to a multitude of nerves, but when she looked at Leah, she started giggling like a school girl.

All of a sudden, it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks.

The awkward silence. The nerves.

They wanted to do it again.

My girl wanted to get it on with another girl.

It was a fucking wet dream come true.

"Ahhh, I get it," I said.

"You do?" both of them replied at the same time.

"Well, I think I do. You enjoyed that drunken night together. So much so, you'd like to do it again."

Bella reached across and took my hand. "How do you feel about that?" she asked tentatively.

I squeezed her hand for reassurance. “It’s totally cool.”

Relief washed over her face and took in a deep breath. “I don’t want you to feel strange about it. As seldom as Leah and I hang out, it’s not even an issue or anything we talk about. I’m in a totally committed relationship with you and would never do anything to jeopardize that.”

I brushed my hand across the side of her face. “I know that, baby. But if you would have told me this anytime before, I would have told you that it’s cool. I know what you and I have together so, if you ever wanted to…experiment...again...I’m okay with that.”

“Really?” Bella asked while Leah's mouth fell open.

“What’s the big fucking deal?” I responded nonchalantly. “It’s only sex.”

Both girls looked at each other with sheer shock on their face. It was crystal clear to me that this was something that they both wanted, but Bella had feared telling me. Now it was all out the open and Bella knew that I not only wasn’t offended by the idea of her with a woman, but would, frankly, encourage it.

“Are you saying that you would be okay with her and me, if we decided to do it once more for fun?” Leah said.

“Just once?” I asked.

“Just once,” Bella responded.

I turned my entire body so that I was facing Bella. While I was well aware that Leah was sitting across from us and a very important part of the entire equation, I was only concerned about Bella and me.

“I love you, baby. I want us to be together for fucking ever, but I don’t want you to ever, ever regret missing out on something because we are together. If this is something that you want to do, but didn’t because you were afraid of what that would mean to us, I’m telling you it's okay.”

“That is very cool of you, Edward. There aren’t a lot of men that would be secure enough to allow something like that to happen,” Leah said.

Bella leaned over and kissed me softly on the neck. “Leah’s right. There is no one better and no one else I want to spend my life with than you. The fact that you are alright with this speaks volumes to your commitment to me.”

A smile spread across her face, confident and beautiful. Her eyes shifted to Leah and there was an undeniable gaze of excitement coming from her. When I looked at Leah and noted her expression matched Bella’s, I knew this was something they both wanted deeply.

Leah licked her lips and cleared her throat. “Um, Bella…when we get home, maybe we can discuss this further,” she suggested.

“I would like that,” Bella responded softly.

I felt my cock twitch when it all came together in my mind.

Bella plus Leah plus hot girl sex equals fun times for Edward.

“If you like, the three of us can hang out in our train suite and you two can talk all you want,” I proposed.

“That sounds good to me,” Leah replied.

“What do you think, baby?” I asked Bella.

“Sure, I think that is a great idea.”

We grabbed our coffees and I picked up the bag of muffins that we hadn't even touched yet. Bella led the way back through the various train cars until we reached our suite.

As she fumbled with the her key to the room with shaky hands, Leah reached out and placed her hand on top of Bella’s. “Don’t be nervous,” Leah whispered to her.

Once she got her bearings, she unlocked the door easily and Leah and I followed her in. As the door closed behind us, the three of us just stood in silence, each of us waiting for the other to say something.

After a few minutes, my own anxiety began taking over. I decided that I would count to ten and if neither of the girls said anything, I was going to call out the fucking elephant in the room.

Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one.

“Since you two aren’t saying anything, but it’s obvious what you are thinking, I’m just going to suggest one thing,” I said.

“What?” Bella asked.

“You two don’t need to discuss anything. We have eight hours, more then enoug time for you two to accomplish something you both really want.”

They both immediately looked at each other, a silent conversation occurring between them. With a subtle nod to Leah, Bella turned her eyes toward me.

“Are you sure?” she asked me.

“Fucking positive.”

“Then I want you to stay and watch,” she demanded.

“I have no problem with that,” Leah said.

I nodded my head and took a small step back, waiting to see how everything would unfold.

I watched as they slowly sat down on one of the couches, reaching for each others' hands and never letting their gazes shift from one another.

I sat down opposite them on the large chair. I didn’t know what my place was or would be, but I knew that watching would be hotter than anything else I had ever experienced.

Leah reached her hand up and slowly caressed Bella’s cheek. “I've thought of that night together so many times. I've wanted you again ever since,” she said.

Bella’s cheeks immediately flushed crimson and she looked down. As her gaze left Leah’s, I instantly knew just how nervous she was. I also knew that she was very turned on and wanted Leah in a very sexual way but didn’t know quite how to respond.

If I could only help her.

If I could only tell her to let her body take over and allow herself to enjoy.

“Baby,” I said softly. “Look at Leah.”

Slowly her eyes drifted up and locked on Leah’s again.

“Do you see how much she wants you?”

After a brief hesitation, Bella cautiously nodded her head.

“And I can tell by the way you look at her, the way you are biting on your bottom lip, just how much you want her as well. You only do that lip thing when you are really turned on,” I continued, knowing my bold words would encourage her. “Kiss her.”

“Yes,” Leah said, following my lead. She placed her hands on both sides of Bella’s face. “Kiss me.”

And just liked that, her guard came down and she leaned in, kissing Leah softly on the mouth. After the initial touch of their lips, the trusting way they closed their eyes, they were lost in their own world of pleasure.

I leaned myself back on the chair, letting my legs fall open so that my hardened cocked had some room to move. Watching their lips dance together, the slide of their tongues into each others' mouths was more erotic than anything I had ever seen.

That was my girl…and I had never seen her look sexier.

Leah’s fingers flirted with the bottom of Bella’s blouse, a tiny indication that she wanted to move forward. Bella pressed her now visibly hardened nipples further into Leah while their kisses increased in intensity.

Very subtly, Bella open her eyes and locked in my direction. I winked at her, showing my approval and giving her added encouragement. “That’s it, baby. Let her make you feel good.”

After hearing my voice, Bella lay down as she grabbed ahold of Leah’s shirt, bringing her down on top of her. They situated themselves comfortably, Bella hiking her leg up over Leah’s hip while Leah sucked her way down Bella’s neck.

“You girls are so fucking hot. Leah, she wants you to touch her further. Go ahead, she loves her tits rubbed.”

Leah’s mouth continued across Bella’s chest before her hand slipped under Bella’s shirt, finding Bella’s breast. An audible moan came from Bella, her body arching further into Leah’s touch.

“You like that, baby?” I asked.

Her eyes opened again in my direction, but this time they were unfocused and clouded with desire.

“Unbutton her shirt, Bella.”

Bella’s hands quickly went to work on Leah’s blouse until it was open and her large breasts were overflowing out of her white cotton bra. Leah sat up still straddling Bella and removed her blouse completely and tossed it to the floor. She then gripped the bottom of Bella’s t-shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing Bella in a similar cotton bra.

“Touch her, Bella.”

Hesitantly, Bella brushed the swell of one of Leah’s breasts, the sensation making her nipples peak and her chest heave with arousal. Leah’s head fell back as Bella increased her pressure and brought her other hand to Leah’s other breast.

“More,” Leah whispered. “Touch me more.”

Bella’s thumbs rubbed over Leah’s hardened nipples in gentle, firm circles. Leah began moving and rocking her body into Bella's as she brought her hands to Bella's breasts and mirrored her movements.

“Pull down her bra.” I commanded.

I didn’t use names. I didn’t have to.

Both girls obeyed me, pushing down the straps of each others' bras simultaneously and exposing their full breasts and pink nipples.

Bella sat up so that they were both sitting, legs wrapped around each other.

“Take her breast in your mouth, Bella. Taste her.”

Bella brought her mouth to Leah's breasts, placing small kisses and subtle licks all over. When she reached her nipple, she circled it several times with the tip of her tongue before sucking it into her mouth, causing Leah to moan loudly and shiver from the sensation.

Leah was continuing to work Bella’s tits over at the same time, rolling the nipples hard between her fingers which only made Bella more aggressive in her movements. Bella bit down on her nipple gently, sucking it back into her mouth, causing Leah to grind into her harder. When Leah couldn't wait any longer, she gingerly pushed Bella from her so she could have her way with her. Her head dipped down and drew Bella’s tit into her mouth in the same way, playful bites followed the swirling of her tongue.

Watching them suck on each other was more than I could take. I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper carefully before pushing my jeans and boxers to the floor. My rock hard cock stood at full attention, begging to be pleased and aching to be touched. I wrapped my hand around the base and slowly started to stroke my dick up and down.

“You like what you see, Edward?” Leah said softly.

Bella covered Leah’s mouth with her own and pulled her down on top of her.

“Fuck yes.”

“Tell her what you want her to do to me now,” Leah ordered when she broke free of Bella’s kiss momentarily.

Fuck yes.

“Bella, look at me.”

Her head lazily turned toward me as Leah sat up slightly and dragged her tongue down the center of her chest, tugging opening Bella’s jeans.

“You look so fucking hot, baby. I’ve never wanted to fuck you more than I do this second, but right now, I want you to fuck Leah.”

“Edward,” she whispered. “Keep stroking yourself. I love watching you work your huge cock.”

Her eyes traveled down to Leah who was kissing around Bella’s belly button and starting to push down her jeans down. She moved herself downward, dragging Bella's jeans off of her and tossing them to the floor. As she moved back up, Bella immediately reached for the button on Leah’s jeans, quickly unsnapping them and lowering them to her knees. Leah whimpered slightly as Bella traced her hands across her back and working downward until her hands slipped down the back of Leah's jeans, palming her ass. Leah lowered her head to Bella's shoulder, kissing and nibbling all over while her jeans were pushed downed and removed.

I watched intently as Leah lowered her body onto Bella’s, the only thing separating them was the flimsy thongs they were both wearing.

I stroked myself harder waiting for nothing to separate them. “Take it all off. Now,” I demanded.

Bella’s finger looped around the thin strings that were on the sides of Leah’s thong and eagerly yanked them down. Leah followed and after putting her lips back on Bella's, she inched her panties down as the tongues pushed in and out of each others mouths.

I couldn’t wait anymore.

I worked the precum that had formed at the tip of my cock into my hand as I increased pumping up and down my length. I didn’t know how much longer the girls were going to go, but I didn't know how much longer I could last.

When my attention returned to the girls, Bella’s legs were wrapped around Leah's and one of Leah’s hands was hidden in between Bella’s thighs.

“Taste her Leah. She will purr like a fucking kitten when you go down on her. She fucking loves it.”

"Oh, I remember how much she liked it." Leah leaned her forehead onto Bella’s. “You want me to fuck your pussy with my tongue?” she asked.

“Yes, but I want something too,” Bella replied breathlessly.

“What?” Leah and I answered simultaneously.

Her hands tangled into Leah’s hair, their foreheads still pressed together. “I want to taste you at the same time.”

Fucking hell. She wanted to do the sixty-nine dance.

I was so close to coming and blowing my load, but I had to see these beautiful girls lick each other’s pussies first.

“And Edward, You don’t come until I do, got it?” Bella said, her voice full of authority.

As if the situation couldn't get any hotter, there was my timid baby taking control. Severe control.

I fucking loved her.

“Whatever you want, baby,” I replied.

The girls gave each other one more quick kiss before Leah turned around and straddled Bella the opposite way. With her back to Bella, Leah took two of her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them for a moment before bringing her wet fingers to Bella’s wet slit. Bella moaned loudly while gripping Leah’s waist tightly as she wiggled and guided her body along with Leah’s touch.

As Bella bit down on her bottom lip, moving along with the rhythm of Leah's fingers. “Tell her you want more, Bella. Tell her you want her mouth on your pussy,” I commanded.

“Leah…please…” Bella begged.

Without another word said, Leah leaned her body forward and dipped her head down to Bella’s pussy. Her tongue met her wetness and with lazy, deliberate strokes, she worked her mouth up and down Bella’s sex.

“Bring your mouth to hers Bella. Let you both feel good together.”

Bella adjusted her body and opened her legs wider to give Leah more room. Then in a quick, calculated move, she shifted beneath Leah and gripped her hips to pull her closer. All at once, the girls were in total sixty-nine position. Their tongues danced over each others pussies as their entire bodies rocked together.

My work was done. It was time to sit back and enjoy the show.

And enjoy the show is just what I did.

I took control of my aching cock and started pumping myself harder and harder, building myself up to the moment in which we could all come together.

The girls looked so fucking beautiful. Their bodies moved as one in perfect unison as their mouths swept and tasted each others. As much as they were enthralled in their own pleasure, they were still very much in tune with what felt good to the other.

When Leah hit that spot at the very top of Bella’s clit that became so sensitive when she was aroused, Bella whimpered loudly while her mouth was still pleasuring Leah. Their bodies grinded and moved together more aggressively, each of them guiding each other to what they wanted.

Bella’s back arched up, simultaneously bringing Leah deeper into her and situating herself where Leah’s tongue would press even harder in her. Their movements immediately became chaotic and I knew it would be longer before they both were sent over the edge.

I handled my dick roughly, stroking and kneading up and down my shaft, applying extra pressure at the tip. Dampness accumulated on my forehead from the mass arousal consuming me, the thrill of the situation overcoming me.

Without words.

Without gestures.

Leah began to shudder first with Bella immediately taking notice and following. Their muffled cries of orgasm were the cue I was waiting for.

With a few more strong pumps, I fucking came harder than I could ever remember. My cock pulsed over and over again, spilling forth my warm come all over my hand and stomach.

Once I started to see straight after my massive orgasm, my eyes focused on the girls as they were coming down from their own release. Bella’s head was laying back on the couch looking fully fucked out. Her chest was moving up and down rapidly, a thin sheen of sweat covering her body. Leah was curled into Bella’s lower half, her cheek pressed against Bella’s stomach.

I picked up my boxers off the floor next to me, to clean myself off while silence filled the room, the reality of what had just happened overcoming all of us.

What the fuck does someone say after just watching his girlfriend, the girl he loved, get it on with another girl?

I leaned over and picked up the bag on the table next to me. “Muffins, anyone?”

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA!! OMG Sprinkle this is spectacular. I'm so proud of you for dusting it off and finishing it! I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Anna!